Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summertime...and the livin' is BUSY

I can't believe the summer solstice has come and gone.  This merry-go-round is just going by too fast and I need to be sure to make time to pick wildflowers, watch fireflies and feel the grass between my toes.  The other day, while playing with the dogs on the lawn we spied this colorful little froggie all camo-ed out and deserving of a photograph.  

The Market was lovely, but maybe a bit too hot. At least there was no rain!  I sold a pair of my large crescent earrings to a woman who recently pierced her ears for the first time and I was honored she chose a pair of mine as her first pair.  

I like to hand out stickers to the kids who come by my 
booth.  It always puts a smile on their face and it doesn't hurt to keep them occupied while their momma's have a look-see at my work ;).  I gave some to this little cutie while his mom was trying on some of Claudia Venon's clothes and thus came upon the "market pic of the day".   

No comments: