Monday, December 9, 2013

Sweet Sweet Lady!

It's that time again - time for my annual Holiday Trunk Show at Sweet Lady Jane! This year will be extra special...
Such a funny top, that would definitely come in handy. I spent some time in the shop today with the lovely Erica and we styled  some outfits with my jewelry in anticipation of my trunk show.
As soon as I walked in I noticed this leopard coat and sequin dress, both by BB Dakota. Kinda want the dress for New Year's!
It paired nicely with my new Ladder necklace and my Reversible Stitched Crescent Necklace (shown here with the brass side up) and my new Charmed pendant (silver side up).
How cute is this little Free People cardigan? It has a reindeer design on each side and the back. Love the mustard color.
Erica layered it up with my brass Relic necklace (she owns one of them and says she wears it all the time!), my Gold Third Eye Chakra necklace and my sterling hammered Bar necklace.
This super cozy black Kensie vest on this grey flowy cotton Free People top was just begging for a little color.
We added my new Modern Tribe necklace, a reversible Stitched Crescent pendant (silver side up), my sterling Wishbone pendant and my new Charmed necklace (gold side up).
The store is looking super cute and festive, I can't wait to spend the day Saturday. Hope to see you there!

No comments: