Monday, September 1, 2008

Tomatoes, a flower and a stone

I had another amazing market day!  It started out drizzly but the day soon became sunny and warm.  The past 2 markets I sold 2 pairs of my Peruvian Opal earrings.  I've never had an item sell like this!  So this time I made 3 pairs and all 3 pairs sold!  
The day concluded with me scrambling at the farmer's market for some last minute treats.  I was given a heaping pint of tomatoes at one stand and after purchasing some sunflowers at another booth- a free flower for my hair, which is right where it went.  Then while packing up my work, a lovely gentleman handed me a jasper stone- just because.  In this short period of time, these simple gifts filled me with good energy and such a sense of connection to the market and Burlington and Vermont...and to being alive!  Doesn't take much to make me happy!  

No comments: