Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Exciting things!

This past week I was  featured on Tonya Davidson's newsletter and on her website: Whole Lotta Whimsy.  What an honor!  I was also interviewed on a great blog called: Wunderbug. In Etsy news, several members from our team Etsy Metal Clay are having an Etsy Trunk Show in the Virtual Labs this Thursday at 7pm (EST). Click HERE and click on the tree house room in order to reach our Trunk Show. Each member will be presenting 3 of their items during the trunk show. There will be 3 door prizes available for those that are paying attention. What fun! I'm also busy getting ready for a trunk show at a friend's next week.  I thought things would slow down a little bit before the holiday madness but they are picking up!  Gotta get to work.  

(The photo above is of a special order that I did last week.)

No comments: