Monday, October 25, 2010

Holiday Show Schedule

The Artist Market season has came to a close. Now I have just over a month to create lots of lovely pieces for my holiday shows, can't believe it's that time again! Below is my holiday show schedule. Doin' my usual, wonderful VT shows and this year, just to make things interesting, I'm throwin' in a weekend at the Artist and Fleas in Brooklyn. Woot Woot!
Women's Festival of Crafts - Friday, Nov 26th 5-9pm
Saturday, Nov 27th 10-6pm
Sunday, Nov 28th 10-5pm
City Hall, Burlington, VT

Artist and Fleas
Sat Dec 4th and Sun Dec 5th
12-8pm both days
Brooklyn (Willaimsburg) NY

Sweet Lady Jane
Trunk Show Sat Dec 11th 10-5pm
40 Church St, Burlington, VT

Holiday Artist Market Fri Dec 17th 12-8pm
Sat Dec 18th 10-6pm
City Hall, Burlington, VT

Find my work everyday at Trinket 32 1/2 Church St, Burlington, VT
And online in my Etsy shop.

No comments: