Friday, November 22, 2013

Girl About Town - with Nicole's Threads

These pieces from Nicole's Threads go so well with my jewelry. I want the Chevron Dress, perfect for any temp, easily layered and can be dressed up or down. I just love the print and colors of her Tribal Top. I own several pairs of her Leg Warmers (made from old sweaters) and I might have to get these too! She makes great button jewelry, Bobby Pins and accessories that are very popular and affordable. Check out her fabulous Etsy shop with all kinds of clothing, accessories and even housewares. She also has an amazing studio in the South end. All of her items are handmade by her and are either one-of-a-kind or limited edition.

We're so excited that our booths will be right next to each other at the upcoming Women's Festival of Vermont (the weekend after Thanksgiving). Workin' like mad till then!

No comments: