Thursday, October 30, 2014

Kahn Man - Coming Soon to Spellbound

For over a decade I've just been making things and adding them to my "line" and now I'm starting to separate pieces out into collections. For a while now Mara Brazilian has been requesting that I make jewelry for her store Spellbound (previously Salaam), we've talked about me making a "man" line to accompany the large selection of men's clothing and accessories that they carry. So now I'm pulling apart my line and rebranding most of my pendants (the ones that come on black waxed cotton cord) into Kahn Man. (Heh.) 
These pieces parlay perfectly into a man line, really they are unisex. Simple but eye catching, they are a mix of industrial and rustic, and look great on guys. Guys could use some cool, edgy jewelry made of sterling or brass. I'm making the necklaces longer and the clasps bigger. There will also be keychains - great gifts. This is all happening just in time for the holidays and exclusively at Spellbound. I plan to add onto this line in the new year. It's really exciting to move these over, change them, develop them and rebrand them while still keeping them under the umbrella of Jennifer Kahn Jewelry. So be sure to check out Spellbound this holiday season, I should have these there by the end of November.
So happy to have my work in 2 places on Church St! Trinket will now carry a much larger selection of earrings and they will be very well stocked for the holidays. 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are so excited for the arrival of KahnMan jewelry at Spellbound Vermont! Thrilled to have your fabulous jewelry on display in our Men's section. We love to support local Vermont designers & artists! Shop Local & Happy Halloween!