Thursday, April 16, 2015

New Photos of Modern Relics 2015

My Kickstarter campaign is off and running and almost half way to my goal! You can view the Kickstarter HERE! It's been so amazing to see the response to these pieces. I feel like a kid in a candy store being able to choose which piece or combination of pieces to wear on any given day. I love how they feel like armor; like badass-warrior-goddess-jewelry. These really fulfill the intention I had to make strong, bold necklaces and to pull this ancient feeling forward to modern times. I've been enjoying doing little photoshoots with all these new pieces. Here's what I've got so far...





I'd love to hear your thoughts on my new line! It's been a long time in the making. You can read more about this collection and see more photos HERE.

2 comments:

Ricky Rowe said...

I love the balance of earthiness and metallic sheen here, and how organic it all looks. And it seems as if they were really excavated from past treasures of ancient kings. Something that should be interesting to have and wear. Cheers!

Ricky Rowe @ Find A Jewelry Expert

Kate Perry said...

Big thanks to you for sharing such great information.handmade necklace