Saturday, August 2, 2008

Catching up

Whoa, 2 weeks have passed since my last entry... been so busy! I had a lovely vacation with my family, including 2 days in Montreal. Now I've got to get to work!  So, I'll keep this brief, in an effort to get me away from my computer and into the studio!  Must share these photos though:
I made these earrings for the Market and then decided to keep 'em. They're bronze with sterling wire and I'm so into them! They've inspired a whole new direction.
Market pic of the day from last week - Sherri and Emma after switching sunglasses!  Too cute!
Market pic of yesterday, a Japanese Chin in a bag!  (It looks like a cross between my little long-haired Chihuahua and my last dog, a Pekingese.)

Thank you everyone who left such sweet comments on my last entry!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha! look at me and emma! that is too cute! i want that dog.. it reminds me of a little gremlin! can't wait to see you friday!!! xoxoxo sherri