Monday, August 18, 2008

New work on Etsy

I'm sort of catching up a little bit... maybe not.  I did make a lot of new pieces and add them to my Etsy shop.  This ring is part of my new line of bronze and silver called "Modern Relics"  It features a subtle spiral that looks like an ancient, unearthed treasure.  The bronze has a slight green patina.  I'm all about setting weird and wonderful things and it's so great to be able to make the piece that I set.
Here's some more set pieces.  Most of my pendants are reversible and if not, a lot of care has been put into the design on the back.  They're all very unique and have a very organic feel.  
Sometimes I go outside.  The other day was pretty magical.  I could spy showers in the distance leaking out of the sky.  A bit later I felt the sun come in my window while it was raining.  I knew there must be a rainbow out there so I ran out with my camera and there it was...Back to work...

No comments: