Thursday, February 13, 2014

New Wholesale Site!

I've been hard at work getting my wholesale line together...
Above is a sneak peak of my new wholesale shop... You can't really visit it without the password but here's the LINK

It's comprised of 6 of my most popular earring designs. Many come in 3 sizes and 3 metal options so that alone yields 35 pairs of earrings. It features close to 20 necklaces, my Chakra wraps and a few rings. All in all there are 65 pieces (some are featured in my new postcard above) and I'm so proud of putting this all together.
Now I'm focusing on getting select Vermont and New England shops to order for spring. If you have a shop or know of a shop that you think would be a good fit, please let me know (or please let them know!) and I'll pass along the super secret password. Over the next few weeks I'll be working on a catalog too. This is a big shift but I think it's the way to go...

No comments: