Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentine's Day Gift Guide

Here's a sampling of some of my new work and some pieces that really just say "Valentine's Day". It's only a week a way! 
I've made several styles of bottle necklaces. One has 2 little herkimer diamonds and a blank scroll (where someone can write their own special note) and one has the word Love written on the outside of the rolled scroll so it can be seen. My favorite has a poem that I wrote across both sides of the scroll (see in above photo) and comes with 11 herkimer diamonds.
I love this little collection of items. I think anyone would be super excited to receive this as a gift.
Sometimes my work day includes strange things like tea and coffee staining little papers and burning the edges by candlelight (while drinking tea from my favorite mug).
I think the little bottle necklaces look great on display at Trinket.
Some perfect dainty V-day pendants: My Tiny Eclipse and Gold Leaf are 24k gold and pure silver and hang on strands of tiny pure silver Bali beads. There are matching earrings in my shop too. Here's the Love bottle pendant as mentioned above and one of my new Charmed pendants.
These are tiny and so special. They are great for just a little somethin' or as the top layer in a cascade of necklaces. They are reversible - 24k gold on one side, pure silver on the other on a tiny mixed strand of sterling and gold filled chain.
You can never go wrong with red for V-day. These are a new small version of my Pendulum Earrings (which are now available in small, medium and large.
This simple silver necklace has been very popular. Almost as much as my Ladder Necklace.
My new edgy raw quartz and brass necklace has been hard to keep in stock. I'm always happy to help you decide which piece is best for your special Valentine so feel free to drop me a line.

No comments: