Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Summer of Weddings!

As I've mentioned in a previous post...we have 5 weddings this summer! Which means fewer Artist Markets for me, fewer Phish shows for us, more travel and more celebrating. It also means the summer is flying by! My Bro-in-Law Dusty just got married to the lovely Sarah this past Saturday, the Solstice, in Cambridge, VT. The weather was perfect and the day was filled with family, friends and fun - a great way to spend the longest day of the year! I was honored to make Sarah's bridal and bridesmaid jewelry. She picked my Eclipse Earrings and we designed a new version of my eclipse necklace - love the Y shape. She chose my Solstice Pendant for her bridemaids, so apropos! 

The set looked stunning on her, here she is pictured with our fab friend Brennan and me.
The evening brought a glorious sunset that illuminated Mt. Mansfield in the distance. 
I've been meaning to put together my bridal line since getting married last year but I decided to work on my wholesale line instead. Over the past decade I've adorned many a bride and bridesmaid and I'm excited to pull my higher end work into a bridal catalog, maybe next year.
So, 1 wedding down, 4 to go... and some friends just got engaged today! The next wedding is in less than a month in Santa Fe, NM. Getting excited to get my work into some shops/galleries out that way while we're there. 

No comments: