Friday, March 13, 2015

This Past Week in Pictures...

Been busy in my studio. Here's a sneak peak at some new pieces!!!
Had a great visit with Celie, always inspiring to see what she's working on... 
So good to cuddle Kiwi pie!
Stopped by The Shoe Horn in Montpelier on my way home, awesome to see my work on display right on the front counter.
Amanda Young posted this gorgeous photo she took of herself wearing my Earrings, a ring by Molly and Henna by Rebecca
I made these 7 chickadee pendants for a custom order. Love how they came out.
We had 2 45ยบ days! Big melt, lots of mud but the sun felt so good!
Got to enjoy some sunshine and the sunset on the deck at Citizen Cider. We were there celebrating Nicole's big news...
She's opening a shop in Winooski on the top block! Gonna be so great, lots of handmade goods and featuring the work of many Vermont artists, including me!

No comments: