Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ahh Vermont!

Not a bad week for food, music and movies. So good to be home in Vermont in the thick of summer. 
Loved picking up our Intervale farm share, so many veggies right now!
And so many flowers!
Concerts on the green at Shelburne Museum are one of the best things to do in the summer. Friday night we enjoyed Nickel Creek.
Great to be at the Artist Market after missing a couple weeks. I was able to finish a bunch of earrings in time for it. So many cute pups, got to meet this lil chi who looked like a baby kangaroo! 
Managed to eek out a new earring design too! My mom was in town and we all hit up some of our favorite spots. Leunig's for dinner, Pennycluse for breakfast...Pizzeria Verita for incredible prosciutto/arugula/cherry/honey pizza and TIRIMISU! 
 We scored a Jumponit deal for the Spirit of Ethan Allen II narrated cruise around the lake. So gorgeous and informative. Did you know Winooski is Abenaki for "this is where the wild onions grow"?  Somehow we circumvented the storm.
I was waiting for the rainbow, it appeared right before we went in to see a movie. We saw Lucy, I loved it. We shopped at Burlington RecordsBarge Street Canal, and Vintage Marketplace. We made a great meal and watched The Way - highly recommend this movie.

My mom has one of pretty much everything I've made but she picked out a new pendant.



 Last night Brando and I went to Old Crow At Shelburne Farms cause the party never stops. I wish summer would last forever!  
 Through all the fun I did manage to get work done too and dropped off a batch to Trinket today. 

No comments: