Friday, November 28, 2014

Where to Find My Work this Holiday Season - Shops, Shows and Sales!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm very excited to be a vendor at the Women's Festival of Crafts this weekend. This is always a wonderful show, now in it's 25th year, I think it's my 8th year! Find me at booth 42, I'm sharing my booth with Molly and it is her first show, come drool over her gorgeous rings! 
 You can also find my work in 7 shops across the state and 7 shops across the country! 
 I'm giving out lil JK jute gift bags with purchase at the show this weekend. I'll also have special re-usable gift tins. 
Trinket is fully stocked for the holiday season. Rachel picked a huge selection of earrings. 
 Trinket and Sweet Lady Jane and Spellbound, as well as many other shops on Church St are all taking part in #ShopSmallBTV
 Spellbound is also having a sale, 20% off all full price items store wide - which means you can get my Kahn Man line on sale!


No comments: