Thursday, December 4, 2014

Holiday Gifts From Some Of My Favorite Women

Last weekend was an epic show for me at the 25th annual Women's Festival of Crafts, it was my best show over! I worked super hard getting ready for it and made a ton of work, I even had some back stock. 
I shared my space with Molly, it was her first show. So great to have her by my side.
She sold several of her fabulous rings and got many inquiries about custom orders. I love her display!
I had so much fun shopping for gifts and for myself! Here's some of the things I nabbed from some of my favorite artists and crafters.
Bought this felted feather garland from Carrie Root of The Root Studio. She had so many cute items at her booth.
Love this goat print and little sloth magnet from Nikki Laxar
Couldn't decide which wrist warmers to get from Nicole's Threads so I bought both. 
Bought these Batik flags for myself and others as gifts from Alison Parsons (she doesn't seem to be on the web but you can email her at parsonsaj@comcast.net)
I've been eyeing Heather Sterns pottery for a long time and I'm so happy to finally own a set of her gorgeous mugs. Her website is Muddy Creek Pottery.
I already own several Foliage bags from Tessa Valyou but I was drooling over her new ones. Got this tiny wallet for my business cards.

Love these rocks from Rebecca of Heartfire Henna.
Had to have this fun fake fur hat by Nancy Rood of GreatHat.com 
Lots of fab items, hope this helps you find some great gifts.
Oh and one more... 
Right now there's a Localvore Deal for half off a massage from Amanda Young - my favorite massage therapist. A perfect gift to give or keep! Happy Shopping!

No comments: