Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Tacoma and Seattle

Got home late last night from visiting my bro in Tacoma. We spent the weekend exploring Port Defiance and Nisqually wildlife refuge and had amazing warm sunny days. We spent Monday in Seattle, of course I loved Pike's Market and we had fun checking out the Space Needle and the Fremont troll. Really enjoyed getting to use my camera to get far away shots of birds and other animals. Met with some boutiques for future orders and visited my favorite bead store. All in all a fabulous trip, just a bit tired now and scrambling to catch up, had 7 Etsy sales while we were away and one Etsy wholesale order! I'm also making work for the Artist Market on Saturday. So glad to come home to lovely weather and the beauty of fall!












Seagull eating a starfish!





Can you believe this photo! I didn't see what he was eating till I zoomed in on the photo.

Gorgeous bouquet from Pike's Market. Love the flowers everywhere.
So good! Had the smoked salmon piroshky and some amazing apple desert.
















Visits always go by too fast!

No comments: