Monday, September 1, 2014

Winners!

So last week I held my first Instagram Contest and it was super fun! There were over 25 submissions and it was so close! Laina won for most likes, here is her fab photo: 

Maureen won for best overall jewelry photo. I chose this one for the high image quality, pieces, arrangement, color and background. This was not an easy decision so many great photos. Laina and Maureen each won a $100 gift certificate for my Etsy shop. All participants get 10% off in my Etsy shop. 

 Here are some other awesome submissions that show the jewelry really well:
Melissa sent in this one of her collection.
Andrea took this one among water worn rocks
And this great under water shot!
Alanna sent this lovely photo of Chakra Wraps taken in the Caribbean.
Kristi submitted this earthy photo of her collection hanging on a reclaimed door display that her husband made for her.
Thanks to all who participated! I will definitely be doing more contests...

No comments: